#1 [↑][↓]  27-01-2024 00:11:34

grandfred29
Copilote

[MULTI-SIMU] périphérique Honeycomb

De pas très bonne nouvelle

I wish that I had gone out earlier and told everyone what was going on, but in the beginning, I expected it to be a small but easily fixable bump in the road, and more recently, I was concerned that it could jeopardize my chances of getting Honeycomb back. But finding a solution is taking longer than expected and I can no longer, in good conscience, let this go on without being truthful to you about the situation.

There are a lot of lessons to be learned from this and a lot of things I could have done differently, but hindsight is always 20/20. I feel terrible for everyone who has been affected by this, but Honeycomb is my baby, and I will fight for her to the bitter end, and when I get her back, I will right all the wrongs, that is my promise to you!

I am incredibly proud of what Honeycomb has achieved and the products we have created but devastated about the situation we
have ended up in. I still have big dreams for the future, including my
non-profit, The Flight Sim Academy, which through an incredible industry support, is still going full steam ahead with opening 30 high school aviation STEM centres in North America (and more beyond), to not only inspire kids to become aviators but also help them achieve that dream. Honeycomb is a key part of that plan and will donate 15 complete flight simulators (Alpha, Bravo, Charlie & Delta’s) to equip all the SIM Labs at the centres. A lot of the
new products in development had to be put on hold due to the financial situation, but once I have a new partner in place, we will be able to launch all of those fairly quickly and start the new projects I’ve been planning, which I can’t wait to tell you all about.

I cannot begin to express my gratitude to my team, especially in tech support and social media who despite not being paid on time since things have escalated, have stayed with me while dealing with an incredible amount of stress, not being able to help people, tell them when they will receive their product or the real reason why it hasn’t been shipped. They are the ones who were on the front lines and experienced the (justified) anger of customers, who were waiting for their products. If you contact them, please be kind. They are all dedicated people, who would love to provide you with a first-class customer service but have not been able to do so for a while, to no fault of their own.

I am also very thankful to all of you who have shown your loyalty and support from day one. I hope that once I have regained full control of my company and gotten things back on track, I can earn
your loyalty and support once again.

I apologize for the poor communication and understand your frustration. While I wish I could provide you with a specific timeline for resolving the issues, I don't want to make any promises that I
can't guarantee. However, moving forward, my team and I will provide you with regular updates until a solution has been found and the one thing, I will promise is that it will be done as fast as humanly possible. Please accept my apologies and thank you for your patience.

Thank you for taking the time to read through this very long letter and let me explain the situation in detail.

Again, my sincere apologies,

Nicki (Founder, Honeycomb)

Honeycomb Aeronautical

I9-13900K,asus z690 strix, Zotac 4090 OC,HyperX Fury RGB 64 Go (2 x 32 Go) DDR4 3466 MHz CL17, 3*SSD 240, samsung 860evo nvme, ssd samsung evo 1To, 1DD 1To+ 1DD 2to, ALim Seasonic Prime TX 1300

Pied de page des forums

Maintenance informatique Lausanne