#1 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 13:33:12

Mister_bellik
Elève Pilote
Lieu: Toulouse/LFBO/LFCL/LFCV
Renommée :   
Site web

[FSX]TBM850 Wilco - Le 30 juin

Salut à tous !!
Voila la nouvelle annonce de wilco publishing !! Trés bonne nouvelle , il ne reste plus qu'à voir le resultat !!
http://www.wilcopub.com/simulator-add-o … _store=wen

#2 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 13:42:03

mezou
Copilote
Renommée :   10 

Re: [FSX]TBM850 Wilco - Le 30 juin

Quand tu connais Wilco tu te méfies parole de connaisseur !

#3 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 13:46:06

n666eo
En vacances

Ca serait intéressant d'avoir un comparatif avec celui de Carenado. Je parle d'un comparatif systemes / FDE, pas d'un comparatif graphique.

J'adore cet appareil, mais hélas aucun développeur sérieux ne semble s'y intéresser...

Dernière modification par n666eo (28-05-2013 13:46:29)

T.

#4 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 13:46:19

mkonareff
Commandant de bord
Lieu: Nord, LFAV
Renommée :   84 
Site web

Visuellement ça ne m'a pas l'air terrible, même sur fs9 on fait mieux aujourd'hui...

TOGA projects - founder & developer
------------------------------------------
Core i7 6700k @4,6Ghz / Asus Z170 Pro Gaming / Enermax Liqmax / GTX 1070 / Cooler master G750M / 2 SSD (120 + 500Go) + 1 HDD (1To)

#5 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 13:48:49

n666eo
En vacances

mkonareff a écrit:

Visuellement ça ne m'a pas l'air terrible, même sur fs9 on fait mieux aujourd'hui...

Visuellement il n'arrivera de toute façon pas a la cheville du Carenado... La question est quid des systèmes et du FDE ? Si même cette partie est bâclée, Wilco fait une grave erreur avec cette sortie "commune" avec Carenado...

T.

#6 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 14:06:55

FreeB!rd
Commandant de bord
Lieu: Par-ci, par-là
Renommée :   56 

Pour ma part je ne tenterais ni le le Wilco ni le Carenado, et comme Thomas j'adore ce zinc (comme le PC12) et je rêve qu'un éditeur sérieux s'attaque sérieusement sur ce type de zinc (fermez les yeux, et imaginez, une bonne simu du turboprop et de l'avionique, le rêve non ?)
Et puis j'économise pour FTX Global, et le très futur King Air 350i Milviz ainsi que leur MU2 ^^

En bonus un feedback du TBM850 Carenado, trouvé sur Avsim (que j'avais déjà posté sur le topic de sortie de ce dernier) :

Hey guys, I just finished up my first flight in the new TBM 850 and I thought that I would share some notes that I took during the flight.  First off, this is a review from a real world prospective.  It's important to note that your simulator experience is exactly that...YOUR experience.  My experience is infused with real world training and recurrency, so my opinion of FS aircraft may differ from your own, and I will aslo focus on the real world application of the aircraft rather than computer performance and FPS.  All I know is that my computer is mean enough to run it, other than that, I can give little technical insight.  A quick background on my "expertise"  :huh: of the aircraft.....I am the assistant chief pilot for a corporate flight department of 4 (and growing) aircraft types based out of Knoxville, TN; including a Premier 1A, Pilatus PC-12, TBM 700/850, and SR22.  I also have a Beechjet type rating from a previous job.  I have been very patiently awaiting the release of this Carenado aircraft for training purposes.

PROs

*Beautiful exterior model (as expected with Carenado aircraft)

*Proper system modeling include: Electrical, Pressurization, and Fuel

-I was very pleased to see that the fuel Auto/Man select switch is actually functioning with only one little hick-up I'll get to later

*The aircraft flies and feels very similarly to the actual aircraft when hand flying.  Steep turns, stalls, and maneuvering feel accurate and the appropriate power settings give the expected flight profiles.  And be forewarned, that last notch of flaps WILL make you balloon intensely.  I suggest trimming nose down as the last notch comes in at the 500ft call out, in the real aircraft and the sim!

CONs

*Systems*

-Ignition

- Incorrectly modeled.  Being that the AUTO and ON are modeled exactly the same.  The only way to get rid of your IGNITION annunciation is to turn it completely off, which is completely WRONG.

-Inertial Separator

-Engaging the INERT SEP switch will move a flap inside the engine intake to protect from FOD damage and icing.  One should see fluctuation in ITT and Torque when the switch is manipulated and the flap is in motion.  Unfortunately, by flipping the switch in the sim, it simply turns the INTER SEP annunciation on and off.  It actually changes absolutely NOTHING with the aircraft system.  It's a shame since it's kind of an important system in any turbo prop aircraft.

-Aux Boost Pump

-Similar to the ignition issue, having this on AUTO simply turns it on.  It is impossible to turn the annunciation off without turning the whole system off.  In the real world, this means a grounded aircraft!!  The ONLY light you should have on during take-off is a yellow INTER SEP light.

-Auto/Man fuel select

-While the system actually seems to work (not exactly sure if the proper tank switch times are down right), when going from AUTO to MAN, you should get a yellow AUTO annunciation making the pilot aware that the AUTO tank switch is now inop.  The sim doesn't show this.

-Pitot/Static heat

-No annunciation indication that the system is off, as there should be.

-Pulsing Landing Lights

-Completely inop

-Overhead Gear Warning/Overspeed Aural Warning Test

-Completely inop

-G1000 :wacko:

-Well.....yes, you CAN manually manipulate a flight plan from within the unit, BUT....unfortunately you can not add departures or arrivals.  Only waypoint to waypoint.  This is a step in the right direction but is still VERY far from being remotely 1/2 way functional.  Very simplified port of the Cessna 182T G1000.  Think I'm kidding....go into the the MFD (AUX page, tab 5) it says that the airframe IS the Cessna 182T  :lol:.  They literally pulled it out of one sim and pasted it into the TBM, put a fancy TBM home page on it and called it done.  They would have been much better off modeling a TBM 700 or early model 850 with the older avionics and allowed for the RXP import, similar to the King Airs and PA46

-Start UP Procedures

-This one really bothers me.  During the start up procedures, BEFORE taking the condition lever to low idle, one should observe a few things happening to the engine.  Most notable is: Starter-Ignition-Oil pressure rising-and Ng increasing.  The lack of an increasing Ng would indicate a locked up core and adding fuel would most definitely induce a hot start.  The sim shows NO Ng increase until you add fuel with the condition lever.  This is very poorly modeled.

So there you have it.  I could see using this model for air work and practice approaches, but as an accurate cockpit procedural training device, it leaves a lot to be desired.  Maybe some patches could be on the horizon?  If anybody has any questions or comments, feel free to post or PM.

Thanks

Seth Evans

#7 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 14:09:33

n666eo
En vacances

J'ajouterai qu'a la suite de ce post, son auteur (pilote sur la vraie machine) a révisé son jugement concernant les systèmes et le FDE, finalement TRÈS décevants...

T.

#8 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 14:13:18

FreeB!rd
Commandant de bord

Merci pour l'info, j'avais pas vu, je m'en vais lire la suite de son topic.
Je rajoute mon souhait d'un bon TBM850 avec celui d'un Phenom (100 ou 300) ^^

#9 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 15:17:41

niokilt
Copilote
Renommée :   

FreeB!rd a écrit:

Pour ma part je ne tenterais ni le le Wilco ni le Carenado, et comme Thomas j'adore ce zinc (comme le PC12) et je rêve qu'un éditeur sérieux s'attaque sérieusement sur ce type de zinc (fermez les yeux, et imaginez, une bonne simu du turboprop et de l'avionique, le rêve non ?)
Et puis j'économise pour FTX Global, et le très futur King Air 350i Milviz ainsi que leur MU2 ^^

En bonus un feedback du TBM850 Carenado, trouvé sur Avsim (que j'avais déjà posté sur le topic de sortie de ce dernier) :

Hey guys, I just finished up my first flight in the new TBM 850 and I thought that I would share some notes that I took during the flight.  First off, this is a review from a real world prospective.  It's important to note that your simulator experience is exactly that...YOUR experience.  My experience is infused with real world training and recurrency, so my opinion of FS aircraft may differ from your own, and I will aslo focus on the real world application of the aircraft rather than computer performance and FPS.  All I know is that my computer is mean enough to run it, other than that, I can give little technical insight.  A quick background on my "expertise"  :huh: of the aircraft.....I am the assistant chief pilot for a corporate flight department of 4 (and growing) aircraft types based out of Knoxville, TN; including a Premier 1A, Pilatus PC-12, TBM 700/850, and SR22.  I also have a Beechjet type rating from a previous job.  I have been very patiently awaiting the release of this Carenado aircraft for training purposes.

PROs

*Beautiful exterior model (as expected with Carenado aircraft)

*Proper system modeling include: Electrical, Pressurization, and Fuel

-I was very pleased to see that the fuel Auto/Man select switch is actually functioning with only one little hick-up I'll get to later

*The aircraft flies and feels very similarly to the actual aircraft when hand flying.  Steep turns, stalls, and maneuvering feel accurate and the appropriate power settings give the expected flight profiles.  And be forewarned, that last notch of flaps WILL make you balloon intensely.  I suggest trimming nose down as the last notch comes in at the 500ft call out, in the real aircraft and the sim!

CONs

*Systems*

-Ignition

- Incorrectly modeled.  Being that the AUTO and ON are modeled exactly the same.  The only way to get rid of your IGNITION annunciation is to turn it completely off, which is completely WRONG.

-Inertial Separator

-Engaging the INERT SEP switch will move a flap inside the engine intake to protect from FOD damage and icing.  One should see fluctuation in ITT and Torque when the switch is manipulated and the flap is in motion.  Unfortunately, by flipping the switch in the sim, it simply turns the INTER SEP annunciation on and off.  It actually changes absolutely NOTHING with the aircraft system.  It's a shame since it's kind of an important system in any turbo prop aircraft.

-Aux Boost Pump

-Similar to the ignition issue, having this on AUTO simply turns it on.  It is impossible to turn the annunciation off without turning the whole system off.  In the real world, this means a grounded aircraft!!  The ONLY light you should have on during take-off is a yellow INTER SEP light.

-Auto/Man fuel select

-While the system actually seems to work (not exactly sure if the proper tank switch times are down right), when going from AUTO to MAN, you should get a yellow AUTO annunciation making the pilot aware that the AUTO tank switch is now inop.  The sim doesn't show this.

-Pitot/Static heat

-No annunciation indication that the system is off, as there should be.

-Pulsing Landing Lights

-Completely inop

-Overhead Gear Warning/Overspeed Aural Warning Test

-Completely inop

-G1000 :wacko:

-Well.....yes, you CAN manually manipulate a flight plan from within the unit, BUT....unfortunately you can not add departures or arrivals.  Only waypoint to waypoint.  This is a step in the right direction but is still VERY far from being remotely 1/2 way functional.  Very simplified port of the Cessna 182T G1000.  Think I'm kidding....go into the the MFD (AUX page, tab 5) it says that the airframe IS the Cessna 182T  :lol:.  They literally pulled it out of one sim and pasted it into the TBM, put a fancy TBM home page on it and called it done.  They would have been much better off modeling a TBM 700 or early model 850 with the older avionics and allowed for the RXP import, similar to the King Airs and PA46

-Start UP Procedures

-This one really bothers me.  During the start up procedures, BEFORE taking the condition lever to low idle, one should observe a few things happening to the engine.  Most notable is: Starter-Ignition-Oil pressure rising-and Ng increasing.  The lack of an increasing Ng would indicate a locked up core and adding fuel would most definitely induce a hot start.  The sim shows NO Ng increase until you add fuel with the condition lever.  This is very poorly modeled.

So there you have it.  I could see using this model for air work and practice approaches, but as an accurate cockpit procedural training device, it leaves a lot to be desired.  Maybe some patches could be on the horizon?  If anybody has any questions or comments, feel free to post or PM.

Thanks

Seth Evans

Pfff.. Comme d'hab!

Matos:  Boit: Rog Hyperion / PSU: Rog Loki 1200T-SFX-L gaming / CM: Rog Strix Z790e gaming Wifi / CPU: Intel i7-13700KF / AIO: Rog Ryuijin III ARGB / GPU:ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC 24GB / MEM: G.Skills Trident Z5RGB-DDR5 6800MHZ 32GO / SSD SN750-860 EVO-980 PRO / Win 11 Pro / TV TCL 4K 65"

#10 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 15:25:35

Oli
Copilote
Renommée :   

imaginez, une bonne simu du turboprop et de l'avionique, le rêve non ?

Ca a existé, le Meridian de Flight1, à l'époque du vrai bonheur....

Bons vols,

Olivier

#11 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 15:32:08

FreeB!rd
Commandant de bord

Tiens je vais regarder ça, merci !

#12 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 15:40:18

Oli
Copilote
Renommée :   

Attention - pour FS2004, et ne fonctionne pas avec les systèmes d'exploitation 64 bits.

Bons vols,

Olivier

#13 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 15:45:18

FreeB!rd
Commandant de bord

Dommage pour le 64b il avait l'air sympa, et ça aurait été une bonne excuse pour revoler sur Fs9 ^^

#14 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 16:19:51

SeaFurry
Copilote
Lieu: LFQG

Think I'm kidding....go into the the MFD (AUX page, tab 5) it says that the airframe IS the Cessna 182T  :lol:.  They literally pulled it out of one sim and pasted it into the TBM, put a fancy TBM home page on it and called it done

mad2_gif ça s'est pas mal !!

C'est vrai que Carenado enchaine les avions, donc à vrai dire ça ne m'étonne presque pas que le G1000 soit celui du 182, en à peine 4 mois ce serait dur d'en refaire un complet pour le TBM.
Mais bon, pour un pilote virtuel, ou même réel non muni d'une QT sur l'avion, ça passe, au moins pour s'entrainer sur les approches et compagnie.

Y'a plus qu'a attendre le review du Wilco. Mais niveau systèmes (à l'époque du 737 classic) ils étaient pas trop mal. Avec ce qu'on voit maintenant, la comparaison n'a pas vraiment d'impact je l'accorde.

Grégoire.

#15 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 16:24:08

FreeB!rd
Commandant de bord

Sur le Sr22 c'est aussi le G1000 du 182 ^^

#16 [↑][↓]  28-05-2013 16:25:16

n666eo
En vacances

Oui, l'apparition du 182 dans le G1000 du TBM ne me choque pas en soit, un G1000 est un G1000, seuls les paramétres machine (moteur principalement) doivent être corrigés.

Ce que ça dit d'avance, c'est que c'est toujours le même G1000 pourri que depuis le 182... wink

Par contre, ça donne une très mauvaise image de leur boulot, genre tests bâclés, travail pas fini...

Dernière modification par n666eo (28-05-2013 16:25:38)

T.

#17 [↑][↓]  30-05-2013 13:00:36

Ottstef
Commandant de bord
Lieu: Strasbourg (67)

étonnant ce télescopage de sorties...
à titre perso je préfère CArenado et les cockpits analogiques comme celui du TBM 700.

Dernière modification par Ottstef (30-05-2013 13:00:58)

Stéphane
http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/img/gallery/1455461466.jpg
Config: Intel I5 3570k à 3.4Ghz, 8Go DDR3, Nvidia GTX 960 2Go ,  Ecran 22" LG
Simu :FSX Steam Edition

#18 [↑][↓]  30-05-2013 13:05:22

n666eo
En vacances

à titre perso je préfère CArenado et les cockpits analogiques comme celui du TBM 700.

C'est 2 points séparés ? Parce-que Carenado a reproduit une version G1000 du TBM850 et non la version analogique de cet appareil.

Je déteste Carenado pour son manque de sérieux dans la reproduction des systèmes et des paramètres de vol.

Mais pour le coup, pas sur que Wilco fasse mieux... :(

T.

#19 [↑][↓]  30-05-2013 15:12:44

Ottstef
Commandant de bord

n666eo a écrit:

C'est 2 points séparés ?

oui et je ne savais pas que le TBM 850 existait en analogique.

Stéphane

#20 [↑][↓]  30-05-2013 15:18:56

BiplanBonplan
Commandant de bord
Renommée :   25 

Bonjour,

Perso, j'en suis très satisfait du Caranedo TBM850... OK, pour l'instant, je ne me prends pas la tête sur les systèmes de Nav et pour le modèle de vol, je ne peux pas formuler d'avis fiable, ne connaissant pas l'avion en "réel". Je le trouve super beau en termes graphiques et agréable à "piloter" avec une prise en main très facile dans FSX.

Bien sûr, je ne cherche pas à polémiquer, car je trouve vos opinions et vos critiques tout à fait respectables.

Cordialement.

Louis.

Louis

#21 [↑][↓]  30-05-2013 15:29:14

Ottstef
Commandant de bord

Louis je partage ton avais sur la qualité des modèles Carenado. Depuis FS2004 j'ai l'habitude d'en acheter et je continuerai s'ils sortent un TBM 700 wink

Stéphane

#22 [↑][↓]  30-05-2013 15:31:15

n666eo
En vacances

Oui il existe bien une version "analogique" du 850 :

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/middle/9/7/7/1345779.jpg

Cordialement,

T.

#23 [↑][↓]  30-05-2013 15:35:52

Ottstef
Commandant de bord

merci Thomas superbe !

Stéphane

#24 [↑][↓]  30-05-2013 15:39:43

n666eo
En vacances

Ottstef a écrit:

Louis je partage ton avais sur la qualité des modèles Carenado. Depuis FS2004 j'ai l'habitude d'en acheter et je continuerai s'ils sortent un TBM 700 wink

Tout dépend ce que l'on recherche... Il suffit de parcourir un peu les forum anglophones pour se rendre compte qu'ils ont sortis un ou deux modèles corrects, mais que tout le reste est bourré de défauts.

Pour le TBM, en ne prenant que les principaux, puissance nécessaire au roulage aberrante, vitesse de croisière trop faible, des voyants qui s'allument pas, des systèmes auto qui fonctionnent pas (obligé de voler avec des faults), séparateur inertiel inop, température en F alors que l'instrument est en C, G1000 a 1% de ses capacités, etc...

Pas mal de choses qui montre un travail "bâclé", ou du moins une totale absence de motivation pour faire une simulation, juste des maquettistes passionnés... Cela dit, sur ce point, ils excellent !

Dernière modification par n666eo (30-05-2013 15:40:35)

T.

#25 [↑][↓]  30-05-2013 16:16:23

BiplanBonplan
Commandant de bord
Renommée :   25 

... Oui, effectivement.

Bah, Ils ont déjà sorti un première MAJ... Gageons qu'ils en sortiront d'autres. Du moins on peut toujours espérer... wacko

On verra bien.

Merci Thomas de ton retour d'expérience pointu. wink

Bonne soirée.

Dernière modification par BiplanBonplan (30-05-2013 16:18:08)

Louis

Pied de page des forums

Maintenance informatique Lausanne