#26 [↑][↓]  06-04-2016 21:54:10

Orphee
Copilote
Lieu: LFEE
Renommée :   11 

Re: [FSX][P3D]Fs2crew Ngx Reboot

la v2 avec l'extension emergency arrive à grand pas!

FS2Crew (www.fs2crew.com) NGX "Reboot" Update.
Version 2 of NGX Reboot is basically done. I'm just testing it now.
Version 2 adds some user requests, makes a couple bug fixes, but the biggest thing it adds -and, as promised, for FREE- is EMERGENCY NGX!
Emergency NGX was an expansion pack for the legacy FS2Crew 737 version that's now been ported over to Reboot NGX.
So what does Emergency NGX! do?
Just watch the trailer for a tiny taste!
Note 1: the Engine Fire effects were added in post production. FS2Crew does not add that to the sim.
Note 2: the extra FO voice sets described in the trailer are not in Reboot.
ETA for NGX Reboot Version 2.0. Sometime this month.

Trailer initial de l'extension emergency

Dernière modification par Orphee (06-04-2016 23:19:12)

W10 ,ASUS-MAXIMUS-VI-HERO, i7-9700K - 3.6 GHz WC, 32 Go ram DDR4, RTX 3080, Quest 2 Air link

#27 [↑][↓]  09-04-2016 10:53:26

Orphee
Copilote
Lieu: LFEE
Renommée :   11 

La sortie approche, quelques infos sur les nouveautés :

Attention Reboot 737 Drivers:

I just sent out the V2.0 beta to a couple users.

However, if you submitted a report to me, I want you to confirm that your bug is now solved.

Please send me a Support Ticket via www.fs2crew.com to request the Version 2.0 Beta to verify that your issue is gone.

Also, if you have lots of time to spare, contact me as well if you want to test the Change Log.

Tentative Change Log:

New!

1. Emergency NGX! Functionality (a FREE 24.95 EUR value!)

The full set of Emergency NGX! procedures were ported over to Reboot.

We promised when we released Reboot NGX that we would give all Reboot users Emergency NGX! for free, and we delivered on our promise  :smile:

2. Geographic detection system update to better detect appropriate voice accent region for ground crew.

3. New CFG Options:

SOP 2: Option to have the FO set the transponder during his After Landing flow instead of during the Shutdown flow (which is the actual way that do it at that airline  :Tounge: )
Option to suppress the Flap Movement check during cold weather operations.

4. Voice Control: If the speedbrake is deliberately not armed during the Landing Checklist (for example, when flying circuits): speak "Down Detent" for the Speedbrake challenge.

5. Button Control: Gear down command skipped if gear already down.

6. If the Jetway CFG option is selected, the Jetway will now connect during gate arrival in SOP 3, even though this airline never uses gates in the real-world.  The trigger is the "Cabin Crew Disarm Doors and Crosscheck" voice command.

7. On-Line ATC automatic transponder control option in the CFG menus renamed to: "On Line ATC XPNDR - YES/ NO" to prevent confusion.  Remember that Prepar 3D Version 3 users should always set this option to NO due to a technical issue with P3D V3 if flying on-line using a pilot client.

8. During his Secure flow, the FO will now turn off some cockpit lights on his side.

FIXED:

1. Button Control:  Descent Mode not terminating.  It will now shut off during the After Landing flow.

2. SOP 2 Button Control: "Cabin Crew Prepare for Landing at 20,000" PA should now play.

3. No flap retraction during the FO's After Landing flow under certain temperature conditions.

4. "Let's Taxi Back to the Runway" command during a Reject Takeoff should work properly now.

5. Button Control: Flaps 40 speed check added.

6. Button Control: If skipping direct to the Descent or Approach mode, the Before Start Checklist will no longer play.

MANUAL UPDATED:

1. Set Course On My Side/ Set Course on Your Side added.

Source : http://www.avsim.com/topic/486750-ngx-r … a-read-me/

W10 ,ASUS-MAXIMUS-VI-HERO, i7-9700K - 3.6 GHz WC, 32 Go ram DDR4, RTX 3080, Quest 2 Air link

#28 [↑][↓]  16-04-2016 22:27:48

GUIBRU
Pilote Virtuel
Renommée :   72 

Bonjour à tous,

La version 2 est désormais disponible... Pour les utilisateurs P3Dv3 notez:

IMPORTANT NOTES FOR P3D V3 USERS:

1. The P3D V3 version of NGX Reboot uses its own unique Configuration Manager.  The P3D V3 specific Config manager will be placed on your desktop after you install the P3D V3 version of Reboot.

It’s called: “P3D V3 REBOOT CONFIG MANAGER“.

2. Although I told everyone to wait for the official P3D V3 version some of you attempted to migrate NGX Reboot from FSX or P3D V2 into P3D V3 anyway.

If you attempted to manually migrate to P3D V3 (or even if you used a migration tool), your NGX panel.cfg file is now messed up probably.

Easiest solution:

1. Uninstall the NGX aircraft.

2. Manually delete the left over PMDG 737 folders in the SimObjects folder.  This step is very important.

3. Re-install the NGX.

4. Your panel.cfg file is now totally fresh and clean.

5. Re-enable FS2Crew NGX Reboot.

@+
Guillaume

Pied de page des forums

Maintenance informatique Lausanne