#1 [↑][↓]  09-10-2016 13:03:09

GUIBRU
Pilote Virtuel
Renommée :   72 

[X-Plane] FlyInside la VR entre en béta pour X-plane.

Bonjour à tous,

FlyInside est bien connu pour son module de réalité virtuelle pour FSX / P3D. Amis sous X-plane, sachez qu'ils travaillent actuellement pour X-Plane et il entrera en bêta dans quelques semaines.

Pour cela celui-ci appelle à des bêta - testeurs sur leurs forums ---> http://forum.flyinside-fsx.com/viewtopi … amp;t=3151

pour info...

We’ve been working on X-Plane support for some time now, and it’s finally coming together! We’re hoping to start beta testing within the next couple of weeks.

If you use X-Plane (or would like to), have a VR headset, and would like to beta test, please leave a comment with the following info:

1. Which simulator(s) do you use? Are you well experienced with X-Plane?
2. Which X-Plane plugins/add-ons/aircraft do you use, if any?
3. Which headset do you have?
4. Computer specs (CPU, GPU, OS)

Sorry for all of the questions! I want to have a variety of beta testers, ensure hardware/software compatibility, etc. We’ll start inviting testers over the next couple of weeks, inviting more over time until the software is ready for public beta.

P.S. Night flight and rain/weather flight are absolutely beautiful in X-Plane+VR. X-Plane really makes the world feel “alive” and it’s something to behold.

@+
Guillaume

#2 [↑][↓]  09-10-2016 13:16:44

BucKD4nnY
Pilote confirmé
Lieu: LFPN Toussus Le Noble/RJTT
Renommée :   
Site web

Re: [X-Plane] FlyInside la VR entre en béta pour X-plane.

Bon ben voilà qui devrait ravire les fans de VR qui s’inquiétaient de ne pas voir on support natif dans XP11

CPU Intel Core i7 4790K@4.5Ghz, Carte Mère Asus Maximus VI Formula, RAM 2x8Go GSkill Trident X 2400Mhz, Carte Graphique 2x Asus GTX780 Poseidon SLI, Watercooling Custo EK Waterblocks, Alim Corsair AX760i, Boitier CM Storm Trooper
http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/img/members/6294/ENVTEX-BANNER-beta.png

Pied de page des forums

Maintenance informatique Lausanne